Terms and Conditions
When shopping on my site, the following Terms and Conditions apply:
- These Terms and Conditions are issued by the company:
Amrita s.r.o. [Amrita Ltd.], Bartoňova 13, 81103, Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Company`s ID number: 46620028
Tax ID number: 2023493989
The company`s registration file is filed at the District Court Bratislava I, department of Limited Companies, file number: 80790/B.
2. These Terms and Conditions form an integral part of the sale contract concluded between the buyer and Amrita Ltd. as the seller.
3. The subject of the sale contract are the services provided by Amrita Ltd.
4. These Terms and Conditions specify the rights and obligations of the buyer and of Amrita Ltd. as the seller.
5. By completing the order form (or the application form), the buyer confirms that he/she understands and accepts these Terms and Conditions and the Cancellation and Refund Policy.
Subject of the Sale Contract
- The subject of the sale contract are the services provided by the seller Amrita Ltd.
- These services are an alternative supportive method for harmonizing the body, mind and soul.
- In any case, these services do not replace professional medical care. By submitting the order form (or the application form), the buyer acknowledges that he/she is fully responsible for his/her own health and that it is his/her duty to seek medical attention if necessary.
- The buyer is bound to give the seller all the information about his/her current and previous health status. By filling in a health questionnaire, the buyer confirms that no information has been concealed and that all data provided is true and complete.
- The buyer orders the seller's services using the online system at www.amrita.sk in writing: by e-mail via the order form or application form respectively.
- Such order (application) is considered binding and in accordance with Act no. 108/2000 Coll. as amended, it is considered a distance contract.
- By signing the sale contract, the buyer declares that he/she has read all information regarding the services, provided on the website www.amrita.sk.
- The buyer is obliged to fill in the order (application) completely and truthfully. Before submitting it, he/she must make sure that all information provided is correct.
- The sale contract is only entered into after the order placed via email has been confirmed by Amrita Ltd. and this confirmation has been received by the buyer. The confirmation is sent to the e-mail address provided in the order (application).
- By receiving the confirmation from Amrita Ltd. by the buyer, the sale contract is concluded and becomes legally binding for both the buyer and the seller Amrita Ltd. By concluding the sale contract, both buyer and Amrita Ltd. as the seller become bound by the rights and obligations specified in these Terms and Conditions.
Prices and Payments
- The price for the service is stated in the order form (or the application form) available on the website www.amrita.sk.
- Based on the order submitted, the seller will issue an advance payment invoice, which must be paid before delivery of the service. This advance payment invoice will be sent to the buyer's e-mail immediately upon receipt of the order (or application).
- The advance payment invoice must be paid in full. Amrita Ltd. does not offer credit sale.
- The buyer is entitled to choose whether he/she pays the advance payment invoice via bank transfer or by depositing cash directly to Amrita Ltd.'s account.
- Based on concluding the sale contract, the seller will issue to the buyer a tax document - an invoice - containing all legal requirements. The invoice will be sent to the buyer's email given in the order immediately after receipt of the payment.
- The seller is not a taxpayer of value added tax. All prices are exclusive of VAT.
- Payments in cash are not possible.
Delivery of the Service
- In case of group events, the date of delivery of the service is stated in the order form (or the application form). By completing this form, the buyer undertakes to participate in the group event on that particular date and is subject to the cancellation fees specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- In case of one-to-one- sessions the date of delivery of the service will be agreed with the buyer upon confirmation of the order. On receipt of the order, the seller will contact the buyer in order to agree the specific date of delivery of the service.
- As soon as the date is agreed by both the seller and the buyer, it becomes binding and is subject to the cancellation fees specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- In general, the delivery time for one-to-one sessions is 2 to 30 days from the date of order confirmation. Exceptionally, in case of high demands of services, the delivery time may be longer.
- Delivery of the service is not personalized and therefore is transferable to another person.
- Change of place of delivery of the service is reserved.
- In case an agreed one-to-one session or event is cancelled or postponed by the seller and the proposed alternative date is not acceptable for the buyer, the payment will be refunded in full.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Amrita Ltd. highlights that purchased services that do not require a deposit (registration fee) may be cancelled without cancellation fee 3 days prior to delivery of the service at the latest. In such case the full payment will be refunded to the participant via bank transfer.
- The deposit (registration fee) is non-refundable.
- If the participant prepays the full amount for a service that requires a deposit (registration fee) and cancels the order more than 3 days before the service is delivered, the payment will be refunded without a non-refundable deposit (registration fee).
- In case the participant cancels the order less than 3 days before the delivery of the service or does not participate in the agreed date of one-to-one session or event, a cancellation fee of 100% of the payment will be charged. This applies to all services, with or without a deposit (registration fee).
- The participant shall contact the seller regarding the cancellation of the order in writing, by post or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The participant will then receive a credit note, which must be signed by him/her and returned to the seller. Upon receipt of the signed credit note, the appropriate refund will be sent to his/her bank account within 14 days.
- By voluntary filling in personal data in the order form (or the application form) the buyer agrees with processing of these data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act no. 122/2013 Coll.
- By filling in the order form (or the application form), the buyer agrees to receive commercial information. Amrita Ltd. informs buyers about its services, projects, events and special deals. Receiving this information is voluntary. The buyer can unsubscribe at any time.
- Amrita Ltd. does not sell, trade, or otherwise provide personal data of the buyers to third parties. The only exception are verified and reliable partners assisting in web site creation and in project implementation. These partners are bound by confidentiality, and they agreed to keep the data safe and treat it as confidential.
- The transfer of personal data of the buyers to state authorities is possible only based on properly issued and valid legal decisions in accordance with the laws of the Slovak Republic.
By being my customer, recipient of free distance healing, subscriber of my newsletter or visitor of my website, you are providing your personal data and I am bearing the responsibility for their protection and security. Read how they are protected and what principles and rights apply to them in relation to GDPR (EU`s General Data Protection Regulation).
Who is the data controller
Amrita s.r.o. [Amrita Ltd.], Bartoňova street n. 13, 81103, Bratislava, Slovak Republic, Company`s ID number: 46620028, Tax ID number: 2023493989, registered at the District Court Bratislava I, department of Limited Companies, file number 80790 / B, represented by me, Hana Slaninková, as an executive manager.
I am running the websites www.amrita.sk and www.healingamrita.com. Being the data controller for the processing of your personal data means that I determine how the personal data will be processed, for what purpose, for how long, and if needed I choose other data processors who assist me with the processing of your data.
How can you contact me
If you wish to contact me during the period of data processing, you can contact me via telephone at +421 903 797 188, or by e-mail at email@example.com
I declare that, as the data controller of your personal data, I am in compliance with all the legal obligations required by the applicable legislation, in particular by the Personal Data Protection Act of Slovak Republic and the EU`s GDPR, which means that:
- I will process your personal data only based on valid legal basis, in particular legitimate interest, performance of contract, legal obligation or your consent.
- I fulfil an information obligation under Article 13 of the GDPR prior to the processing of personal data.
- I will allow you and support you in claiming and fulfilment of your rights under the Personal Data Protection Act of the Slovak Republic and the EU`s GDPR
Personal data collected and purposes of their processing
I process personal data that you entrust to me for the following reasons (to fulfil these purposes):
- Provision of services, performance of contract
Your personal data (billing information and contact details) are necessary for performing of contract (for example for providing energy healing services, seminars and related services, sending access to online courses, etc.)
If you are my customer I need your personal data (billing information) to comply with legal obligations to issue and record tax documents.
- Marketing - sending newsletters
I use your personal information (email and name), gender, what you click on in e-mails, and what time you mostly open them, for direct marketing purposes, i.e. sending commercial information. If you are my customer I do so within the period of 5 years since your last order based on a legitimate interest because I can reasonably expect that invitations to my healing sessions, news and useful tips in the area of healing and transformation, personal development, and conscious living are of interest to you,
If you are not my customer I will send you these newsletters only with your consent, within the period of 5 years since obtaining the consent.
In both cases, you can withdraw this consent by clicking on a link to unsubscribe provided in each e-mail
- Advanced marketing based on consent
If I come across an interesting work of someone else related to my field of interest, I would love to recommend you such work in my e-mails. I do this based on your consent until you decide to withdraw it. You can withdraw this consent at any time by contacting me at my contact details.
- Photographic documentation, references, live events, workshops
I can use your photographs, references, feedbacks, and the like, only with your consent and only until you decide to withdraw it.
I keep your personal information for the duration of the limitation periods, unless the law provides for a longer period of storage or I have stated otherwise in specific cases.
When you are browsing my website, I record your IP address, how long you stay on the site and from which site you come from and/or whether you are coming because of one of my affiliate partners. Using cookies to measure website traffic, affiliate, and personalization I consider my legitimate interest as a data controller because I believe that based on that information I can provide you with even better services.
Cookies for ad targeting will only be processed based on your consent. My websites can also be browsed in a mode that does not allow automatic collection of personal data, as you can disable cookies in your web browser on your computer.
Partners for data processing
Personal data protection and security
I protect personal data to the fullest extent possible using modern technologies that correspond to current level of technical development. I protect them as if they were my own. I have accepted and I stick to all possible (currently known) technical and organizational measures that prevent the misuse, damage or destruction of your personal data.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
Your personal data can be accessed by my co-workers who are bound by confidentiality and trained in the secure personal data processing. In order to provide some specific processing operations that I cannot provide for myself, I use services and applications of data processors who specialize in specific processing type and are in compliance with the GDPR. These are the providers of the following platforms and services:
SmartSelling - Application for communication, web and billing, operating system
Facebook - FB pixel
Google - Google Analytics
Honza Tipmann - website administrator
Peter Lengyel - Accountant
It is possible that in the future I will decide to use additional applications or data processors to simplify and improve the personal data processing. I promise you, however, that in such case, when choosing a data processor I will require from them at least equal measures regarding the security and quality of data processing as I apply to myself.
Transferring data outside of the European Union
I process personal data only in the European Union or in countries that provide an adequate level of data protection on the basis of the European Commission's decision.
Your rights in relation to the protection of personal data
You have a number of rights in relation to the protection of your personal data. If you want to claim any of these rights, please contact me by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to information that is already fulfilled with this information page explaining the principles of processing your personal data.
Thanks to the right of access, you can request information at any time, and within 30 days I will provide you with a complete information about what kind of personal data I am processing and for what purpose.
If anything regarding your personal data changes or you find out that your personal data are out of date or incomplete, you have the right to amend and change your personal information.
You have the right to limit the processing of data if you think I am processing your data that are inaccurate, you think that I am processing your data illegally, but you do not want to delete all the data or if you have objected to the processing. You may limit the scope of personal data or the processing purposes. For example, by unsubscribing from the newsletter, you limit the purpose of processing for sending commercial information.
Right of portability
If you would like to take your personal data and transfer it to someone else, I would do the same thing as in case of the right of access - except that I will give you the information in machine-readable form. I also need at least 30 days here.
Right to erasure (to be forgotten)
Your next right is the right to be forgotten. I do not want to forget about you, but if you wish to be forgotten, it is your right. In such case, I will delete all your personal data from my system and from the systems of all individual data processors and from all backups. In order to fulfil the right to be forgotten I need 30 days. In some cases, I am bound by a legal obligation, for example I have to keep the issued tax documents for a period of time stipulated by law. In such cases, I will delete those personal data that I am not bound to keep by any other law. Once the process is completed I will notify you by e-mail.
Complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection
If you feel that I do not process your data according to the law, you have the right to appeal to the Office for Personal Data Protection at any time. I will be most grateful if you first inform me about this suspicion though, so I could check it and correct any occurring mistakes.
How to unsubscribe from newsletters and commercial information
If you are my customer I sent you e-mails with an invitation for free aura healing session, inspiring articles or products and services based on my legitimate interest. If you are not my customer yet I will only send such e-mails to you upon your consent. In both cases, you can unsubscribe from receiving my e-mails by clicking on the link to unsubscribe included in each e-mail.
I would like to assure you that my co-workers who will process your personal data are obliged to maintain confidentiality about personal data and security measures whose disclosure would jeopardize the security of your personal data. They are bound to keep this information confidential even after their contract with me has been fulfilled. Without your consent, your personal data will not be forwarded to any third party.
- The contractual relationship between Amrita Ltd. as the seller and the buyer is governed by the content of the order sent by the buyer using the website www.amrita.sk, and by these Terms and Conditions. Any other issues that are not stipulated in this document are governed by the laws of the Slovak Republic.
- The seller reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions and inform the buyer thereof.
- These Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on May 24th, 2018.